Saturday, May 3, 2008

Flying High with Rey Ybarra at the LA Times Festival of Books!

Here I am with Rey Ybarra, founder and host of Best Selling Author
Television. Rey is passionate and powerful, he asks penetrating questions and then really listens. I felt very comfortable and enlivened by his fantastic interview of me. In fact, it took me a few minutes to come back down to earth afterwards! Please catch us at - http://bestsellingauthortv.blogspot.com/2008/05/all-uclala-times-festival-of-books.html. I must also mention Rey's fabulous videographer and photographer, Randy Detroit. Thank you, Rey and Randy! And thank you, Carolyn Howard-Johnson, for connecting Authors' Coalition with Rey Ybarra!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Pam,

It was a pleasure interviewing you on Best Selling Author Television! You are truly one of a kind and a mover and shaker in your field. I look forward to working with you again Pam. Congratulations on a job superbly done!

Rey Ybarra
Host/Producer of www.Bestsellingauthortelevision.com