Monday, June 9, 2008

Signing in the Midpoint Booth at the Book Expo America

It's the huge Book Expo America and this year it was at the Convention Center in Los Angeles. Yeahhhh! My distributor is Midpoint Trade Books and here I am in the Midpoint Booth with Laurie Little, the Executive Assistant who first contacted me about being a client. A graduate of Pepperdine in Malibu and a musical theater afficianada, Laurie now resides in New York City. I did a book-signing here which was great fun because I got to meet a flurry of book-industry people and sign their copies of "Speak with Passion, Speak with Power!" Among these were librarians, other authors, publicists and several young men and women who said they were frightened of public speaking and grateful to get my book!

Thank you, Laurie, Julie, Chad, Kevin, Alex and everyone in the booth who helped me out and at Midpoint for everything you've done for "Speak with Passion, Speak with Power!"

No comments: